So during the next phase our goal was to begin bringing each room down to the original status or as close to original.
Beginning in the rear entrance we removed the walls that were in the the middle of the room. We also removed the two small bathrooms that were in the back. One was all blue and the other all yellow.
Taking this down we discovered that the walls were covered in a small thin plywood. A drop ceiling with acoustic tiles was covering another ceiling.
So we decided to remove the covering and to our surprise we found that the walls and ceilings were covered in tin! The ceiling was drooping and their were large holes in the tin.
While the tin was wonderful it was put up to keep the walls and ceiling from crumbling.